Saturday 3 May 2014

All change and first foot forward.

Well new blog. new beginning .Here it  is  to the fresh start it all starts from today the here and now and to the future.My turning point was that of jury duty it made me realise i had more to give , i wanted something different in life not stuck in a endless job routine .
something that has had a big impact on my views and that my views and thoughts made a difference it was counted for the first time in ages felt worthy of what id done and equal  to everyone else there in that room. i can do this i can take the challenge am just as good as everyone else am not stupid as people make you feel in the work place i have taken the step forward with the support of my other half Kevin and become the author i want to be...................

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new direction, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and I bet jury duty gave you some inspiration for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally yes Jury duty gave me lots of inspiration and it was almost three weeks long. Just don;t feel that i can fit back into the same routine of my life that i had before it more with my job that i have the now.

    ReplyDelete